This role is for an energetic and entrepreneurial individual that wants to directly impact growth. You willbe directly responsible for the email marketing and SEO functions while providing additional support to social media and paid campaigns when required.
Own the email marketing and automation, executing and managing email campaigns to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Be the subject matter expert for all HubSpot and email marketing efforts
- Assist in creation, revision, and QA of marketing campaigns to grow audience lists
- Establish and manage targeting and list segmentation strategies
- Develop test and create plans to optimize KPI’s
- Provide recommendations based on trends and insights toMarketing, Product, and Sales teams
- Ensure compliance with consumer protection laws (CAN-SPAM,CCPA, GDPR, CASL, etc.)
- Report on campaign performance and identification of new opportunities
Search Engine Optimization
Own the technical and content related elements for SEO by performing regular audits, recommendations, and execution.
- Create the SEO strategy which supports campaigns to drive traffic, improve customer engagement, leads, and sales
- Manage our CMS (Webflow)by supporting the greater marketing team
- Perform advanced website analysis and ensure page speed, meta descriptions, sitemaps, and canonical links are monitored to optimize performance and prevent duplicate content issues
- Monitor and report on SEO campaign performance usingSEO platforms (Ahrefs)
- Implement persona research and keyword research optimizations
- Collaborate with various departments to understand the business objectives and implement SEO best practices
- Perform website domain authority analysis and provide recommendations
- Post-secondary education
- 5 years of experience in lifecycle/email marketing, SEO& search marketing
- Strong analytical competencies in web data analytics(e.g. Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, Google Search Console) and related tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and website structure as it relates to SEO optimization;
- Advanced experience with HubSpot (required) and A/B testing
- Strong writing abilities to develop search content and communicate the measurement of objectives
- Previous experience in social media marketing is desired
- B2B experience required; SaaS experience is a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally and excel at interpersonal communication with various stakeholders
Own what you know. Are you ready to join one of Canada’s most exciting industries in digital identity?
Credivera is the world’s first secure, open exchange for verifiable credentials. A leader in workforce management and digital identity, Credivera gives employees, employers, and organizations that issue credentials increased productivity and control of how important credentials are stored and shared. The Credivera Exchange optimizes personal privacy and trust, with up-to-date verifiable credentials secured in a digital wallet, resulting in reduced risk for all. Founded in 2017, with offices in Toronto and Calgary, Credivera supports regulated industries and global technology firms in over 30countries worldwide. Get more out of what you know at credivera.com.